Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dreaming of this special cloud colour

8-11-98 2:25 am

Dreaming of this special cloud colour flying to that space i begin to fall fighting what i fear and lost again I cry myself asleep in a dream of fear when she is there, She is not there but here The colours flow like a river over my head White exposure is like the water's fall don't touch them too closely for they know Splash that puddle you call your mind and make me real again to do it all over Specks of peace fall fast to the ground and die their texture makes a rainbow look dull To explain what remains is a trick of riddles i tell the same story but in different words Quite souls make their way to and fro A shadow is neither right or wrong! just gone Again i make another mistake remembering it if i could forget, i would, I can't, so i won't I left this here just to remember i forgot It is just as easy to love but why so Disappointed in that colour you think in when will you change the smell of time That preset of emotions remains one No life ever placed here could know him---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home