Wednesday, January 11, 2006

poem 1 from hard cover hand writen poems book

8-9-97 6:00 am As i took my last breath I thought how grateful i was to breath again At last i breathed it out and was done It was all gone and it longed for another To late to see the other side yet To soon to come back through Too much to know i don't want to know another Too far to be gone alone in space About the same few words i choose That dream of emptiness without you In a moment it all comes back together you know when it goes beyond your mind Not mine to lose i let it go too far Standing, Knowing, Seeing, Being -> Real Each choice is gone by to either side of Reality My eye closes to lose the colour blindly Waiting to make it open again, Time passes The colours still remain behind, Time passes Texture, Shape, Style, Size -> Change It is new again and just more Real I took my last look at that Ultimate God my soul exposed to the one out of her I closed my eye and it was over and done Never to be again that last look

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home